CEH v11 Exam & Certification
Learners need to possess an undergraduate degree or a high school diploma in any discipline, as may be prevalent and accepted in their respective country of residence and/or work
The CEH exam follows the below format:
- 125 Multiple Choice Questions
- Duration: 4 Hours
- Test Delivery: ECC EXAM, VUE
- Exam Prefix: 312-50 (ECC EXAM), 312-50 (VUE)
CEH Practical exam:
The Certified Ethical Hacker (Practical) is an extension of the CEH certification. The Practical exam is a 6-hour long test which imitates a real network by making use of live virtual machines, networks and applications.
The CEH Practical exam format is:
- 20 Practical Challenges
- Duration: 6 hours
- Availability: Aspen – iLabs
- Test Format: iLabs Cyber Range
- Passing Score: 70%
Exam vouchers are valid for 1 year from the date of course registration or purchase. If you do not book your exam within 1 year of registering or purchasing the voucher, you will have to repurchase the test if you wish to take it.
No, exam voucher cost cannot be refunded once it is issued to a learner as we procure this from third party bodies. Simplilearn does not own the voucher policies and cost.
Exam prices are governed by the certification body and can change. Price changes are typically announced at the end of the calendar year. In case the exam price goes up and you have not yet booked the exam, you will need to pay the difference in amount to hackersworld.
To become CEH certified, you must pass the CEH examination after either attending CEH training at an Accredited Training Center like Hackersworld, or through self-study. If you self-study, you must fill out an application and submit proof of at least two years of experience in the network security domain.
Why Online Bootcamp
- Develop skills for real career growth by a putting-edge curriculum designed in guidance with industry and academia to develop job-ready skills
- Learn by working on real-world problems capstone projects involving real-world data sets with virtual labs for hands-on learning
- Structured guidance ensuring learning never stops24×7 Learning support from mentors and a community of like-minded peers to resolve any conceptual doubts
- Learn from experts active in their field, not out-of-touch trainers leading practitioners who bring current best practices and case studies to sessions that fit into your work schedule.